SD61 2022 Convention March 19th 10am
OFFICIAL CONVENTION CALL
TO: DELEGATES AND ALTERNATES OF SD61
Pursuant to the provisions of the Constitution of the Republican Party of Minnesota the caucus delegates residing in SD61 District are called to meet at:
Saturday March 19th, 10:00am
Registration opens at 9:30am, and closes 30 minutes after the convention is called to order.
Registration Fee: $20 or $50 PCR Contribution to SD61
PCR: Political Contribution Refund – fully refundable by the State of Minnesota, ask for details.
The SD61 District Organizing Convention shall be composed of the delegates and alternates elected at the 2022 precinct caucuses designated as lying within the boundaries of the SD61 District. Proposed Convention Rules here.
The Convention shall be held for the purpose of:
- Adopting a constitution for the SD61 District.
- Consideration and adoption of Resolutions
- Electing officers: Chair, Deputy Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, House Districts Vice Chairs
- Electing delegates and alternates to the 5th congressional district and state conventions
- Endorsement of State Legislature Candidates
- Other business as may properly come before this convention
Anyone seeking to run for an officer position (and/or vice chair) must appear before the Nominating Committee. Anyone wishing to run for congressional district or state convention delegate/alternate must schedule a call or meet with the nominations committee. Anyone seeking endorsement for the State Senate or House District 61A or 61B must also schedule a call or meeting with the Nominations Committee. For further information regarding the nominations committee or to schedule an appearance before the committee, please email: email@example.com
Issued at the City of Minneapolis, County of Hennepin, Minnesota, this eighth day of March, 2022.
David Hann, Chair
Republican Party of Minnesota