- Figure out where you are using the Secretary of State poll finder.
- Find out if you are registered to vote in your precinct.
- If not, then register by downloading the form here. This is very important, you are 50% more likely to vote if you are preregistered.
- You can see all the options on your ballot using the Secretary of State My Ballot finder.
- Mark your calendar: The General Election is November 6th.
Help Your Like-minded Friends & Family
- Figure out where they are using the Secretary of State poll finder.
- Look them up and see if they are registered using this site.
- If not, call them and encourage them. As you know, they are 50% more likely to vote if they are preregistered.
Help Your Candidates
- We have three State Legislature Candidates – Jesse Pfliger, Devin GawneMark and Nate Atkins.
- Chris Fields is Challenging Keith Ellison for Congress.
- Kurt Bills is Challenging Amy Klobuchar for Senate.
- Mitt Romney is Challenging Barack Obama for President.
Voter Guide for Nov 6th, 2012
The most important election of a lifetime has finally arrived!
You can find your polling location and sample ballot here.
The Communications Committee has put together this voter guide for you based on the endorsements from SD61 for candidates and recommendations based on the consensus of the committee in the case of judges. The Communications Committee is: Mitch Rossow (chair), Mark Johnson, Jesse Pfliger, Kevin Carlberg, Gregg Sougstead and Margaret LeClair.
President Mitt Romney
US Senate Kurt Bills
US Representative Chris Fields
State Senator Write-in: Jesse Pfliger
61A Devin GawneMark 61B Nate ‘Honey Badger’ Atkins
Chief Justice – Supreme Court: Lorie Gildea
Associate Justice – Spreme Court 1:Barry Anderson
Associate Justice – Spreme Court 4: Tim Tingelstad
Judge – 4th District 22: Steven E. Antolak
Judge – 4th District 44: Marc Berris