- Figure out where you are to vote using the Secretary of State poll finder.
- Find out if you are registered to vote in your precinct.
- If not, then register by downloading the form here.
- If you plan to register on Election day, here is the list of documents you will need.
- You can see all the options on your ballot using the Secretary of State My Ballot finder.
Help Your Like-minded Friends & Family
- Figure out where they are using the Secretary of State poll finder.
- Look them up and see if they are registered using this site.
- If not, call them and encourage them. As you know, they are 50% more likely to vote if they are preregistered.